Human Resources Trainings
- 1. Workforce Planning
- 2. Recruitment
- 3. Organizational Development
- 4. Employee Loyalty
- 5. Training and Development
- 6. Performance Management
- 7. Wage Management
- 8. Strategic Planning in Human Resources
- 9. Change Management in Human Resources
- 10. Employer Brand Management
- 11. Human Resources and Value Creation
- 12. Leadership
- 13. Mindfulness
- 1. Sales Skills
- 2. Sales Performance Management
- 3. Problem Solving and Time Management
- 4. Being a team
- 1. Product Management / Marketing How to get started ?
- 2. LOVE Brand Creation Steps
- 3. Thinking Like DaVinci & DaVinci Method
- 4. Psychological Approaches to Consumer Thinking / Archetypes & Psychological Approaches to Product Purchasing
- 5. Neuro-Marketing & Advertising
- 6. Getting Rid of the Concepts / Understanding the Consumer
- 7. Brain Waves & Neuroscience Approach to Marketing
The aim of the program is to provide the employees with the common working knowledge of today's changing business world and sector dynamics, different origins and business culture, to be able to carry out an effective team work in the moments of crisis and possible crisis, to increase the quality of the services they provide and to increase the profitability after all competencies to participate.
- 1. Executive Coaching
- 2. System and Team Coaching
- 3. Total Leadership
- 4. Corporate Internal Coaching and Mentoring
- 5. Talent Management
We provide research such as loyalty and motivation research with highly experienced specialists, internal customer satisfaction. The purpose of the study is to measure the level of commitment and motivation of the employees to the institution, to determine the situation and to determine the areas where improvement is needed, to highlight the improvement activities by revealing the factors necessary to increase motivation and productivity.
To increase the profitability of the firm in education, concrete innovations techniques are introduced and work-related exercises are made. It is a training that does not leave innovation at a level of awareness but allows direct application to work and thus increase the profitability of the firm.